Hundreds of thousands of students travel to Canada every year for their studies. The Canadian education system is considered one of the best systems in the world. Four Canadian universities are in the top 100 list while 19 Canadian Universities are ranked in the top 500 list in the world. To study here you need a Canadian Student Visa.

Canadian immigration policies are also friendlier than other popular student destinations. Canada allows students to bring their spouse and children into the country and there are fewer restrictions on students who want to work while studying.

Students can easily acquire a Post-Study Work Visa after completing their studies. The Canadian government encourages over-achieving students to stay and work in the country after completing their education.

Canadian Study Permit

A Canadian Study Permit is issued by the Canadian Government’s agency of Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Once you have acquired a Canadian Study Permit, you can do the following.

  • Study full-time in Canada at the course sponsored by your University or Educational Institute.
  • Live by yourself when you are above the age of majority. Students under this age are considered minors and must be accompanied by a guardian. The age of majority differs depending on the province you are applying for.
  • Bring your spouse and children into Canada while you are studying.
  • Undertake full-time or part-time work while you are studying.

Working During Your Studies

Canada allows international students the option of working part-time or full-time during their studies. There are some conditions that depend on the following factors.

  • The type of work you can do.
  • The employer you can work for.
  • The place you can work. For example, some categories only allow on-campus work while others allow off-campus work.
  • The number of hours you can work for.

Please contact us [contact link] to find out more about your working conditions while studying in Canada.

Reliable and Trusted Student Visa Services

Our company has a proven record of helping students achieve their dream of studying in Canada. We have a quick and efficient visa application process with a very high success ratio.

Our Visa consultant will guide you in every step of the process. We will make sure that all your paperwork is in order to give you the best chance of successfully securing a student visa.

The services we offer include

  • Helping you find a highly accredited and trusted University in Canada
  • Assisting you in securing a Letter of Acceptance from your intended Educational Institute
  • Working with you to ensure your financial and educational documents are in correct order after acceptance from the University
  • Assessing your eligibility and chances of acceptance for studying in Canada and clearly communicate them to you
  • Checking your documents for omissions and mistakes before submission of your application with the Canadian Immigration Office
  • Helping you keep track of your application and providing assistance if you need to communicate with the Immigration Office for clarifications
  • In case of acceptance, providing any post-approval counselling and advice you require for travelling to Canada
  • In case your application is rejected; Helping you to review the decision and providing advice on how you can appeal or re-submit your application.

Study Permit Renewal

After acquiring your Canadian study permit, you may need to renew or change the permit during your studies or after completion of the course.

We can guide you in extending your stay through a new study permit. You may even be able to qualify for a change in the category and move to Work Permit.

It is advised not to exceed the duration of your stay in Canada beyond the time allowed by your study permit. Canada offers an easy and immigrant-friendly method of extending your study permit and changing your course or visa category.

Always make sure to get in touch with our service before your Canadian Student Visa expires. Follow us on FACEBOOK to stay updated!